The 2” AVT® Rotary Hammer (model HR5212C) has over 45% less vibration than the previous model. It is engineered with enhanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), a synchronized three-component system for significantly less vibration. The result of the enhanced AVT® is a category-leading vibration rating of 9m/s².
The powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 14 ft. lbs. (19.1 Joules) of impact energy. An added feature is the option of lock-on or trigger-activated in the “chipping only” mode, with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation.
The HR5212C is engineered for a range of concrete applications including drilling/coring through-holes for pipes, setting larger anchors, securing tilt-wall supports, small chipping applications, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, concrete contractors, demolition contractors, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class rotary hammer.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 14 ft.lbs. / 19 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5m/s2
- Advanced AVT® includes an air actuated counterbalance that directs air pressure from the crank and barrel room into the counterbalance cylinders to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the hammer mechanism to effectively reduce vibration
- Advanced AVT® includes a vibration absorbing housing with a spring loaded back handle and housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism effectively isolating more vibration away from the user
- Advanced AVT® includes an integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling to help increase tool life and performance
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Chipping Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- Lock-on or trigger activation in "Chipping Only" mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation
- 24 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Includes a 16.4 ft. power cord for user convenience