Diablo's Finishing blade is ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood or plywood. Diablo Finish blades are the perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. They deliver a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood (Blades ending in “S” are also ideal for radial arm saws).
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
Ideal For: Cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams
Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition, Siding/Decking