890F4 Hydraulic-Power Cutter for Concrete
The ICS 890 Series hydraulic cutting system offers the superior strength of FORCE4® technology. From the redesigned, more durable rear handle, to the easy to replace drive sprocket, this power cutter is engineered to stand up to your toughest jobs. In a package that exceeds industry standards this sleek powerhouse is packed with features designed to make it work as hard as you do. Package includes 890F4 8gpm powerhead with 1' or 8" hose whips, 15" guidebar, 15" ProFORCE chain and carrying case.
- Redesigned rear handle offers improved ergonomic cutting and greater durability
- 3 scratch resistant bubble levels for more accurate vertical and horizontal cutting
- New drive sprocket design allows for quick replacement in the field
- Universal motor across 890 series power cutter platforms and compatible with ICS 880 series power cutter
- Available with 1' or 8'; 1/2" quick disconnects included for convenience
- New secondary water shut off valve for flow metering and water conservation